Finance is hard to understand and I’m here to help give more personal guidance.
Basic PF Chat $50
– 60 minute one-on-one virtual session
– Basic personal finance management set up
– Guideline for a basic personal finance goals
– Complete beginners
– Students or recent graduates
– Unfamiliar with these terms: 401k, IRA, High interest savings account, Brokerage account.
– Recently starting to work
– Dissatisfied with your spending habits, but don’t know how to fix it.
Personal Consulting $90
– 90 minute 1-on-1 virtual session with external assistance
– Bundle pack with specified posts, resources, and action items
– Research for your unique circumstances
– Custom step-by-step guidance (e.g setting up a bank account, creating a budget, automating payments, etc.)
– Individuals with specific questions and/or circumstances
– Individuals wanting in depth information and more “hand-holding”
– Buying a new house / car, but unsure how to or if you should
– Paying off your loans in the most effective way
– Moving and figuring out rent
– Figuring out company’s benefits
Speaking Engagement $X
– Personal Finance Workshop or other speaking engagement
– Sample Topics: Personal Finance 101, Beginner’s Guide to Investing, How to Budget, Women in Finance
– Student clubs
– Organizations targeted towards 18-25 year olds
– Student club hosting a panel about post-grad
– School department hosting a workshop on money management
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Full disclosure: I am NOT a Certified Financial Planner (CFP) or a Certified Public Accountant (CPA). I have a background in finance and personal finance is a passion topic for me, but I did not take any tests or got a specific degree for this.
I graduated from the University of California, Irvine as a Business Administration major emphasizing in Finance and Accounting. I was previously an Operations Manager at a mortgage and real estate firm. I'm currently a Financial Analyst at Amazon. I have also been a guest speaker for personal finance workshops at schools.
Again, I am not certified like a Financial Planner or Adviser. However, most Financial Planners and Advisers work for a company that tries to push unnecessary products onto their customers to make more money. I'm also significantly cheaper. Whoever you choose, though, do your research!
Although $50-$100 can seem like a lot, you will most likely save more than that after the session is over. For example, one client didn't realize he was paying ~$50 per month on credit card interest until I pointed it out to him. That saved him $600 per year.
If you can prove you have financial troubles and cannot afford to pay, then I may waive the fee.
Yes, you would just need to cover the difference.
Cash, Check, Venmo, Zelle
My go to is Google Hangout, but we can also use Facetime, Zoom, or Skype.
If you prefer to meet in person and in the local area (Orange County, CA), then we can arrange to meet in person but it may cost extra depending on your location and the time we meet.